• Orders over $5 will receive free First-Class Mail Letter.
• Orders over $25 will receive free First-Class Mail Parcel.
• Orders over $200 will receive free Priority Mail shipping which includes $50 insurance
• As a courtesy to our valued customers, each order is sleeved and features a rigid top loader to prevent bending during shipping. In addition, cards are packaged in a team bag inside a Bubble or Priority Mailer. Bubble mailers are only used for non First-Class Mail Letter shipments.
• Most orders ship the next business day. If you need your order right away, we recommend upgrading to Priority Mail
Tracking and Lost Orders:
• So far, we have never had an order that was “lost” but there have been orders that have been significantly delayed in the postal system. This is usually due to barcodes not being scanned as the package is processed. In addition, the number one reason for undeliverable mail is that the address given is incorrect
• If you have not received your package after it was marked shipped, please check the tracking information on the USPS website. If it has not been marked delivered, please notify us right away. We will submit a claim to USPS and they will attempt to locate the package
• If the package cannot be located, we will do anything we can to remedy the situation, but please be aware that only Priority Mail includes insurance
• Dead Guy Games is not responsible for mail that is refused by the owner, stolen from mailboxes or porches, or deemed undeliverable. Please double check that your address is current before completing your purchase.